requests, reimbursement and the submission process
As a Domestic Non-Profit, it is imperative that the NF Choir Boosters keep accurate records of all money coming in and going out of our account -- a daunting task at times but necessary.
A request for funding can be made via email or in person during a Choir Booster meeting. Once approved, the item(s) can be purchased or the deposit(s) can be made and a Reimbursement Request can be submitted.
Reimbursements will be handled promptly if we have given approval prior to the expenditure being made. Unfortunately, if an expenditure is made without prior approval, the reimbursement is subject to available funds and approval at the next Choir Booster meeting. Once approval has been received, the Reimbursement Request can be submitted.
Reimbursement Submission Process
To submit a paper Reimbursement Request:
- download the Reimbursement Request form
- print the Reimbursement Request form
- follow the instructions on the form to complete
- place completed Reimbursement Request form and all supporting invoices/receipts in the Choir Boosters Mailbox in the Choir Room (note: if you would like a check mailed to you, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope)
To submit an online Reimbursement Request:
- fill out the online form below
- photograph/scan all supporting invoices/receipts and email to NFChoirBoosters@gmail.com or place original invoices/receipts in the Choir Boosters Mailbox in the Choir Room (note: if you would like a check mailed to you, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope)